Saturday, April 2, 2011

GREAT DECEPTION IN THESE LAST DAYS AND THE FALL OF THE DOLLAR

Dream given to Janine by Yahweh/God Almighty, Yahshua/Jesus in Oct 2010 + Jan 2011
Shalom Family,
I would like to share with you what I believe Abba Father has shared with me and in all things, everything must be tested.  I believe this message confirms what Yahweh has revealed to many of the brothers and sisters and it confirms what we all know is in His Word/Bible.  I believe He is in control and I know we have an enemy who is a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.  Many prefer not to worry about what is going to happen and not focus on the last days.  I do agree that we should not worry and keep our eyes fixed on Yahshua/Jesus but I do believe that Yahweh/God spoke to Daniel, the Prophets and John to inform us of the coming events. 
The scripture says in Ezekiel ‘When the watchman on the tower sees the sword coming against the land, he is to warn the people’.  Yahshua also said My peace I give you, my peace I leave with you.  That is an inward peace we will have, as believers of the faith, in Yahshua/Jesus when all these things spoken of in Revelations and Matthew 24 comes upon the earth.
Dream
I woke up on the morning of the 23rd January 2011 having a dream and the two important points in the dream was the following;
1.        We drove past a huge mansion, it was gigantic in size and the plot was huge but it seemed run down.  It had moss growing all over it.
2.       We were walking past a huge container and suddenly the container tipped over and dropped a load of bricks on top of a person that was walking past.
Abba Father woke me up with this interpretation;
1.        Do not store where moth and rust destroy, but store in the Kingdom of Heaven where neither are.
2.       People, the unsaved, are in for a long, hard journey up ahead and THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW IT.  It will take place suddenly.  People have put their trust in their wealth, their stocks, their bonds, their jobs which will fall suddenly in one hour.  People that were once rich will be on the streets begging for bread and standing in soup kitchen queues. 
Abba Father lead me to read James CH 5V1-3
Come now, rich ones weep, crying aloud over the hardships coming upon you.  Your riches have rotted and your garments have become moth eaten.  Your gold and silver have become rusty and their rust shall be a witness against you and shall eat your flesh like fire.  You have laid up treasure in the last days.

At this point Abba Father reminded me of 2 dreams He gave me last year in 2010 with the following interpretation;

A great deception has been and is sweeping over the nations and slowly but surely blinding the masses.  People will not know the difference between right or wrong and what is real and what is fantasy.
The dollar WILL crash and mean absolutely nothing.  The new currency will take its place and there will be chaos.  What was worth something will mean absolutely nothing, people’s investments; savings will be lost in one day.  Many chinese people involved in the dream concerning America. (Please have a read concerning Brother Bob's dream below)

I donot share these things to elevate myself nor do I desire to cause fear but rather out of obedience share what I believe the Father has shared.  We must be aware, be awake and know that Yahweh is in control.  Psalm 2 says “Evil men conspire against Yahweh and His anointed, but Yahweh laughs at them”. 

We must share the gospel with as many people as possible and continue to keep our eyes on the King, being prayerful and watchful even as evil is increasing.  No matter what lies ahead, our King is with those who put their trust in Him.

Be blessed our redemption draws nigh.

Blessings!
 

Confirming Brother Bob

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/11_Global/110316.alert.confirm.bro.Bob.html

March 14, 2011
Anonymous

Steve,

I have been a regular visitor to your site, and reader of the articles you post for many years.  Many of the prophetic visions that people reveal to you have greatly impacted me, but the vision Brother Bob received and revealed to you brought me chills and tears.

Steve, I can’t reveal any specific information about myself, but just to give you a bit of background about myself, I will tell you that I am highly trained in military combatives, and tactical hand-to-hand combat.  I have trained and trained with SEAL teams, other acknowledged military special forces units, and also officially unacknowledged black ops teams.  I have been engaged in a wide variety of martial arts training for about 25 years, and I’m an expert in hand-to-hand combat, edged and improvised weapons, and close quarters combat tactics.  I honestly cannot tell you some of the things I have been told by the men I have worked and trained with, but I can tell you that some of it is quite chilling (and you and Hawk are right on the money about many things).  However, Brother Bob’s email moved me as nothing ever before has.

Steve I honestly say to you, as honestly and truly, and as much in GOD’s name as it can be said...I myself had a dream that was so frighteningly similar (the martial law section of the dream, at least) I thought I was reading about my own dream (save for the parts involving him specifically being tortured for being a man of GOD).  My dream also began with me floating out over the Pacific and seeing things unfold from an almost 3rd person perspective.  I saw the attack on the US begin by Chinese troops, who were being supported by what appeared to be North Korean troop units.  Further, I saw strategic nuke strikes on Seattle, LA, and fair number of other Western and Mid-Western US cities (I also think that D.C. and other Eastern US cities suffered strategic nuke assault as well).

I then entered into my own body in the Eastern half of the US, and the enemy troops attacking here appeared to be Russian troops (led by GRU/Spetznatz special forces units), and the Russians were being supported by Central and/or Eastern European troops (could these have been the German troops Brother Bob saw?), and Latin American troops that I think were Venezuelan, but may have been Cuban, or a mix of the two.  The Russian special forces were a mix of sleeper units, and strategic strike teams that came up through Florida after staging in Cuba/Venezuela, and down through Canada.

A mix of Russian and Chinese troops came up and across the Mexican border, and fanned out very precisely into the regions they’d been pre-designated to attack.  In the Eastern half of the US the Russian Special forces units, that I’ve come to refer to as shock troops carried out the EXACT SAME tortures as those Brother Bob saw the Asian troops carrying out.  This was horrific.

They did this specifically to shock their captives into not fighting back, and to make sure rumors of their brutality spread to other parts of the nation and thereby began to break any potential resistance US citizens would put up.  Those of us that escape to the mountains as soon as the attacks begin have a chance to survive.  Not sure why (maybe the Russian still have a bad taste from what happened to them in Afghanistan in the 70’s and 8o’s), but they don’t follow anyone into the mountains...at least not initially.

This attack was ordered by the UN.

The timing was as the US economy further collapses, and the US loses it’s place as the premier economic and military entity on the planet (our troops are spread way too thin because we’re engaged in way too many military/political entanglements at the same time) and riots and such begin in this nation.  The US declares martial law to try to keep the populace under control.  The red, blue, etc., list protocols are activated, and the National Guard and select US troop units (which I now know to be the select North-Com units) begin rounding people up.

The US blacks-out communications to the world, but rumors get out that the US gov’t is engaged in mass imprisonment and assassination of it’s own people.  The UN uses this as the basis to sanction China and Russia as it’s new world police force and they are given the go ahead to attack, enter into, and restore order in the US and to “save the American citizens from their corrupt and evil leaders”.  This is all a ruse to finally destroy the US and bring it’s people to their knees once and for all.  We were so unprepared and far too busy fighting amongst ourselves to stop this invasion.

They walked right over us.

After they defeated us, they started their own propaganda news service and told the world that they were restoring order and proper gov’t to the US, but in actuality they restarted the red, blue, etc., list protocols and continued assassinating and “re-educating”people so designated.

You can see why I tried to forget this dream for so many years.  Steve, the pieces continue to fall into place, and I don’t think we have much time left my dear brother.  I had my dream in December of 2003 (the 22nd and the 23rd...two nights in a row, to be precise), and since that time I have done nothing but try to prepare for what I know (but have been so fearful of, and have honestly tried to forget) is coming.

I was told, directly, by someone in a high place that I am on the red list.  This man offered me a position as an assassin and trainer of assassins for these people, and when I flatly turned him down, he stated that if I knew what was good for me and my family, and understood what was coming here I’d take this position.  Otherwise, I’ll be one of the first targets (because I’m too highly trained, and too well-informed/knowledgeable), and my family (especially the my female family members) can expect to be treated as the spoils of war.

Steve, though the US may fall, I KNOW which side ultimately wins, and that none can stand before Our FATHER when HE decides that it is HIS time. But with that being said, I’m now starting to think that it’s about time for me to disappear brother.  I pray all our brethren find their way to safety through the Grace, Mercy and Love of our FATHER.  I sincerely wish for the best for you, Hawk, all your other friends and associates, all of your families, and as many people as our FATHER finds it in HIS will to save.

Sincerely yours in our FATHER and our beloved MESSIAH.

1 comment:

  1. very interesting but comes as no surprise, they only confusing thing for watchers such as myself is the timing. Some of us were expecting something to go down in 2010 already BUT that was purposely postponed. The main reason some of us believers have come to know is Yahweh had relented and has given us an extention since many of us world wide had prayed and interceded, petitioning Him to have mercy and prepare the American people so that many souls may not be lost to the enemy in the coming troubles, but would rather be prepared. There are still many rumours floating around and this article - a leak from a dying Bilderberger is one of them. And you can bet your ‘bottom’ Dollar that as information leaks out the Bilderberg / Iluminati group will deliberately change their timing so as to delay > to discredit any alarmist watchman. So original plan turns into misinformation. They always spring a surprise when most do not expect. Where are Yahweh's true watchman with the faithful word? That is a question that remains to be answered!

    ReplyDelete